Thursday, July 17, 2008

Movin' On Up...

(Play this while you read this post. There is no video - just the theme song. I thought some of your might enjoy the nostalgia.)



This past week we moved Miles from the highchair to a booster seat at the table. At restaurants he prefers the booster seat to the highchairs (except the ones at cracker barrel which are great) so I thought he might be ready. I put his seat together in the living room and he sat and watched some tv in it and then was quite upset when I moved it to the dining room table. Now when he is hungry he tries to go and climb into it himself. He is becoming quite the big boy.


Grilled cheese, english peas and some left over cheerios from breakfast. Mmmmm.

Miles also went to his first baseball game. Garver had their annual company pic nic at a recent Arkansas Traveler's game - our very own minor league baseball team. It was my first Traveler's game as well. We have a brand new stadium and its really quite nice. I did not get to watch any of the game - but I don't think we were winning. Miles kept me busy chasing him around the stadium pic nic area. We had to leave early because we were way past bedtime - mine and his - HA!





Another reason I chose the Jefferson's theme song is that I think Miles walks like George Jefferson - with his shoulders pulled up and his arms out while swinging them side to side. Or maybe its like a zombie from Thriller.

I will leave you with the most recent photo of Miles. We are scheduling some professional portraits to be taken soon but this will have to tide you guys over until then.



Miles' "dee-luxe apartment in the sky" should be ready soon - and he will be movin' on up to that as soon as we can get the crib and everything arranged. Truly that will happen as soon as we move everything that is not his out. And that may be to the curb. We are just running out of room around here. I assure you, there will be a big post on that project as soon as it is finished.

No comments: