Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Thanksgiving Part Deux..

Here is my remaining list to finish my "seasons of thanks" countdown up to Thanksgiving Day:
14. computers - this sounds so lame but it makes my career so much easier and makes communicating with family and friends much more instant
15. two cars that are reliable
16. cool weather
17. I was able to go to college and that it is paid off
18. Miles sleeps through the night
19. sweaters and flip flops
20. the feeling of clean fresh sheets in a bed that has been made - especially after a trip away from home
21. flexibility in my daily schedule (as Miles allows) to do what I need to even if its not during a lunch break or after 5 - that i can pick up and go watch my niece if i am needed, or go let the electrician in to my sister=in=laws house.
22. that i was able to spend so much time with my grandparents as a child

Count your many blessings and you will see what God has done!

No comments: