Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Hot Springs...

This past weekend we went on a family excursion to Hot Springs to view the autumn foliage. We had a nice time strolling on the promenade which for you photo buffs would be a fantastic location for a shoot. There are falling colorful leaves, brick sidewalks, park benches, rock walls and lots of other old stuff. I wish I had Marci's camera with me. But, since I did not, I had to make do with my little cannon point and shoot.







The weather was very, very mild and Miles and I were way overdressed. I should have put us both in a t-shirt. By the end of the day I was sweating.



We also used our buy-1-get-1 free coupon to ride up to the tower. It was a great view from the top - and I think you could see all of Arkansas. I was very, very nervous riding the elevator and had to close my eyes. We were all glad to get out of the house and was a much needed relaxing break for us.

3 comments:

Liz Harrell said...

How fun! Miles gets cuter every week!

Liz Harrell said...

PS.. NO I didnt get that coupon. Humphf, I just wont think about it. BTW.. I still owe you for that bucket, I'm so embarressed that I forgot!

Matt and Kim Cleveland said...

I haven't heard about the Hot Springs excursion. Sounds like fun - the pics were really good. I like the one of Miles in his stroller.