Sunday, September 2, 2007

Florida - Day 4


Today Matt's Brother Will and his girlfriend Amber came to visit. After getting up and getting ready we headed to the beach. We walked this time and Miles rode in the Baby Bjorn. He enjoyed the ride but did not care for the beach. He was very cranky and tired the entire time which made it hard for me to enjoy the beach. He eventually took a nap and that allowed me to get in the water for a little bit but he woke up and grabbed a handful of sand and rubbed it in his face. As you can imagine, that wasn't fun and neither was us trying to clean him up. I think we are going to the pool next time.


After we came home and had lunch, the boys and Amber went to get seafood at Shrimp's seafood market. They got some Tuna and shrimp along with some other needed groceries for our seafood dinner.
After they were back we got our stuff together and took the bikes for a ride again. I have thoroughly enjoyed our rental bikes and Mason and I have discussed getting bikes for home but the only downside about that is that our neighborhood is much more hilly than the land here. I don't know if it would be as much pulling the trailer up all the big hills. While on our bike ride we went back over to Rosemary Beach. I didn't have anyone to bounce this off of because mason had gone to look at the beach, but I think I saw Vince Vaughn in Rosemary Beach. It looked like Vince Vaughn, and sounded like Vince Vaughn (who has a very destinctive voice) and he had a large african-american man riding with him (bodyguard?). I think i was starring just trying to figure out if that was really who I thought it was. I am sure he is used to it.
We got back and had our seafood dinner. It was very yummy with corn, potatoes, and asparagus to go with the boiled shrimp. We couldn't hardly eat the corn because it would burn our lips off!! We then played a good game of Loaded Questions - I had a really good laugh. Only one more fun day left of our vacation. The only think good about going home is that Miles' 3 month portraits are waiting on me when we get back.

No comments: