Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Happy 6 month birthday

Grant - you are half-way to a year. I can't believe it. And yet I can. It is one of those weird time warp things that happen with babies. The intensity of infancy makes it seem long but at the same time, one blink and your baby is turning two.



I love it ...
- when you make gargglely noises
- that i have to work to find your neck
- when you laugh as if it was your first time to be tickled
- that I don't know which roll to put the diaper over b/c there are so many
- when you smile ear to ear when I come get you out of your crib in the morning
- your musty little boy baby smell
- when you rub your head right over your ear with your little hand before you fall asleep
- when you follow your brother if he is anywhere in sight and laugh if he pays the slightest attention to you
- when you sit contently in the swing while I tend to business
- your big blue (or grey or greenish) eyes
- when you stomp your feet on the ground while laying on the floor as if you are trying to go somewhere
- that you will break your neck following me across the room with your eyes


So many things I love about you!

No comments: