Wednesday, October 15, 2008

What's for Dinner?

I started this other blog sometime ago about my other passion - all things food related - and kind of forgot about it in the hullabaloo of having two kids. I have decided to revive it after some contemplation due to a question of an acquaintance. She asked me "Where did you learn to cook so well?" I was laughing inside because I do not think there is anything special about my cooking. Then a light went off. I realized that probably most of my cohorts do not cook dinner every night and that is why my cooking is different. I have practiced and really anyone can cook as well as I do with some practice. I don't really follow recipes that often now, but that is how I got started. If you need some inspiration to get the ball rolling, check out my blog What's for Dinner? for some help. I will be posting what we had or will be having for dinner at Hazelwood House. I might not post everyday but hopefully a few times a week so check back regularly. If this thing gets popular, I might even post a menu and shopping list. We will see.

2 comments:

Beth said...

please, oh please post a shopping list and recipes. And little hints along the way -- that would be great!!!!

ChrisandLogue said...

LOVE IT!! Thanks for sharing