Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Big Boy Bed

Miles has moved up to a big boy bed. I wasn't pushing the matter but we found a deal for a bunk bed on craigslist and had to seize the opportunity. Miles seems to like it but naptimes have been a struggle. He doesn't get out of the bed, he just plays in the bed. He doesn't even get out of it in the morning and still calls for us to come get him. I am sure that will change soon enough.

Miles' bed buddy, Dog. (I call him Yukon but Miles just calls him Dog.)



We have the top bunk installed now without a mattress. It will be a good place for storage until Grant graduates which might be another year or two...

1 comment:

Liz Harrell said...

Adorable pictures. I really like these bunk beds, and getting them for that price was a steal.

And yep, Matt does all the meal planning/grocery shopping. I do all the cleaning/house supply shopping. Thank goodness, when i was doing the grocery shopping we were going over budget every single week. :)