Thursday, April 9, 2009

Photo Dump: Grant

I have so many photos that I want to share that I have decided to do a 3 part photo dump. We will start with Grant's best recent photos.

I am sure when Grant brings home some sweet little girl for us to meet, Miles will pull out this photo to humiliate him. I personally can't get enough of it!

Look how well he is sitting up! (Thanks Kathy for the pic.)

Grant is very flexible. Toes are just as tasty as fingers.

He seems to enjoy the Jump-a-Roo but not as much as Miles did.

Contently sitting on the floor with his toys.

Too cool for school.

What a sweet smile.

Surprise!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Love the sunglasses and hat pictures - too cute for words!

Kathi said...

These are some of the cutest baby pictures. What a doll. Your blog is cute. Kathi